this is an old post that i've been thinking of writing ever since we saw the Mary Poppins show way back when.
some days I feel as magical a person as Mary Poppins..
other days I feel as timid and helpless as Mrs. Banks does throughout the play.
great play, by the way. i am glad we spend the money to go see it.
saw first half three rows away from stage on stage right, and second half up in first row on balcony close to stage on stage left.. MUCH better up on balcony close up.
other thing right around that time...
Eagle was helping often with dishes around that time. ok, so dishes would take three times as long, but he was having so much fun.. and he was actually CLEANING dishes.. getting them clean enough without even my help.
oh, just maybe he will enjoy helping out when he is 15..
although lately, he'd rather just keep me company chattering away at me rather then doing any of the actual tasks.
although he does occasionally still pick up a shovel.
and he does like putting the pea seeds in random spots all over garden. I hope I get more of those. :)
hmmm.. sidenote while i type this.. i think i like scott's computer at work more than our computers at home. less noise, faster, and screen not having problems.
still missing people though.