Saturday, November 19, 2022

please you could help

This is really hard for me to write
Because I am locked up inside my own mind
I also am struggling with low esteem and in believing in my self, my abilities, my self worth
Why should you listen to me?
Why should you care?
I am a nobody to you.
Or even if I am a someone to you, I am probably not being the person you wish for me to be ---The person you want me to be in your head

This isn't even capturing my own mind because as I am writing I see words that got left out and I have to go back and write them in.

I found it so difficult to give my thoughts a voice that you can hear

In my head, I talking you a video
But then when I try to do so, I become vain?
Or my vanity comes out.. and I see how I look
And I don't like how Iook.
I look ugly to myself. Or I imagine that I look ugly to you?

I imagine you being bored with me?
Or being uncomfortable with me?
Or confused by me?
Or scared of me?

Mostly that I will not be
Good enough for you to pay attention to
That you will not be able to hear the wisdom that I actually have locked away inside of me
That you won't deak me worthy enough to pay attention to or to heed my witds of wisdom once i am finally am able to get them out.

That even if you stick around long enough to hear them, that you dismiss them even when you do hear them.
As irrelevant
As wrong

As absurd
As crazy and not worth heeding 

Not worth helping us to achieve our dreams.

We need your help to achieve our dreams.

We need yoyr financial help 


Ooh and here you will automatically run away.. poof there you went. Bye bye
 See you later. Scainara.. 
She just wants your money.

Go make your own money you say.. somewhere else..from someone else.not me 
Why I should I give you my hrad earned resources.

What do I get out of it!!!

Connection to you.so what. I dont evn like you. You are crazy.
Diseased.

Ugly

Demented, crazy,not normal 



My gosh this incredible fear some people have against "not normal "

Either you want to watch safely away and entertained by a circus or a show
Entertained by the not normal by a grossly intrigue 

Or you want to run away?

Will you subscribe to see or learn more or will you go away and never come back to learn more?