so if I can't have my ex's affection, can I have this? - I wouldn't mind have this person's affections and caring heart as a substitute:

anybody know who he is and how we can be connected, lol?
then again, if I had this person in my life, I doubt I would get anything done, I'd just want to spend all day watching him. lol or being curled up next to him looking all day and night looking into his eyes.
I was just thinking how people go through personal ads looking through photographs looking/searching..
have you ever had moments somebody just slam dunks you and catches your eye.
i was looking through a series of photographs the other day of a lot of people who looked similar to each other and whambam this photographs caught me off guard. every dam part of it.
talk about physical attraction.
it's nice to know that someone out there IS capable of catching my attention. i thought I was numb in that area.
now if the universe will just send him to me in person. lol.